Wednesday 13 May 2015


ELEVEN-YEAR-OLD PRIYADARSHINI'S TRIBUTE TO HER 'MANLY MOTHER' ON MOTHER'S DAY
(AWE-INSPIRING LETTER OF A YOUNG GIRL WHOSE DAD IS HER MOM)




A SHORT ESSAY ON MY MANLY MOTHER ON MOTHER'S DAY
Hi, I am Priyadarshini Dasgupta, 11.11 years old, studying in class 7, section A, Roll No 28, at DPS Newtown, Kolkata. Today, I have been given the opportunity to write about my DAMS who's my Mother too.
My Mother's a Manly Person who has a strange relationship with his alarm clock which never ceases to croak at 5 am round the year. My Manly Mother has a very FLAT HAIRY CHEST unlike other Mothers' & to make it flatter, he unnecessarily goes to the Gym to waste an hour there & is quite appreciated by some people there who do not have flatter chests & whom I don't like hovering around him.
" FAST" is the only word which my Manly Mother uses in the morning once he's back from the gym. " Eat Fast", " Drink your Milk Fast", " Bathe Fast"» Potty Fast" & even makes me Run Fast to catch the school bus., My Manly Mother has learnt to cook only one dish from his Mother, KD, to give me for my lunch box & it's called Sandwiches, hence, my friends tell me that I have a SANDWICH MOM at home.
My Manly Mother talks well but in the mornings & in particular with me, his dialogues are like " TRAGIC B/W MOVIE HEROINE " which are like:-
1. I like to keep it very quiet in the mornings.
2. You are trying my patience.
3. I am not listening.
4. Time out
5. It's time you come out of Ape Mode or else you'll land up in a jungle or zoo for the rest of your life.
6. If you cheat, i'll never play with you.
Like many Adult Women as seen in the Television Series & Movies, my Manly Mother also has a list of Boyfriends & they occupy a special place in his heart. They are :- 1. Mr Davidoff 2. Mr Ken Follett 3. Mr Eric Clapton & in particular one Mr Bose whose Headphones stand in my way whenever I wish to tell my Manly Mother something about his Grumbling Mother, KD, which he doesn't wish to hear. My Manly Mother is very GOOD IN BED &. He doesn't need an occasion to SLEEP. It's called POWER NAP & most of my demands are fulfilled when he's in a mood to HUG THE BED & I come in his way.
I love to go out with my Manly Mother & we go out with an Agenda which he calls BUDGET. Everything in my life is BUDGETED FOR including ICE CREAM & CHOCOLATE which I hate at times. My Manly Mother insists that we belong to Lower Threshold of a Special Class called Middle Class, I don't understand the Logic but I don't ask him why.
But, I Love my Manly Mother as deep down he's very quiet, lonely & sad. I feel for him because he has to give me all his spare time & buy me good things & that's why he doesn't have time nor Money to go out with any GIRLFRIEND. I am saving from my pocket money to GIVE HIM A LOAN FOR A COFFEE DATE IF HE FINDS A GIRLFRIEND.
I feel so proud when my Manly Mother stands out amongst all other Mothers' during PTM as he doesn't need to impress anyone or ask for attention. My teachers are very impressed with him & some show extra attention which makes me jealous.
The best part about my Manly Mother which I really really love is he still Adores my ACTUAL MOTHER " SUD"& never stops to say good about her to me. THAT'S. WHAT MAKES HIM A VERY SPECIAL MUM.
I shall end writing now as I seem to have crossed my word limit of 1000 words for this short essay but I would like to thank all the elders who have voted in favour of me to write this essay about my DAMS & allow to be posted on FB & I have two more requests. 1. Please vote again for me to write about DAMS on Father's Day &
2. Kindly let DAMS know about the spelling & punctuation errors in this essay so that I take a note of it.
Thank you
Your loving
Priyadarshini ( Mithi)

No comments:

Post a Comment