Saturday 20 December 2014

ALL ABOUT EVE

I am EVE.. erudite, versatile, emotional… I have been chosen by evolution to be synonymous to Mother Nature, I have been blessed with a womb to nurture life, with milk laden breasts to suckle my babies, the depth of a vagina with all its pleasures, a sensitive soul that gives a patient hearing, a caring heart to embrace your sorrows, an alien intelligence that tries to set all things right. Yet, I too cry… the tears of loss, of heartbreak, of cruelty, of torture, of rape and of loneliness… For the WOMAN in me and for the EVE in you, for the ADAM in you, who love and respect their EVEs, come and share any tale of any EVE’s triumph, moments of her defeat, her insecurities, challenges and experiences. And gossipy chitchats too.. all ya girls, that’s something we all love. I am a media professional with one of the largest dailies of India and an author who loves being a woman and with an MSc in Biological Sciences, I will write on the challenges of being a woman, her complicated physical set up and her tremendous fertile mind that have been dominated quite often, I shall interview real life women and their men who have achieved against all odds, girls who have stood against society to prove their worth, men who have supported them in their endeavour. I am also a mother, one of the most rewarding yet challenging profession and relation in the world.
So celebrate with the Goddess of Light, Lord’s best creation.. Naari, Shakti, EVE…

No comments:

Post a Comment